OSEPP 101 Arduino Basic Starter Kit
Discover Arduino through fun and easy lessons. This starter kit comes with OSEPP Uno R3 plus board which is the basic starter model. It serves as a great starting point to the wonderful world of Arduino. Kit comes with step-by-step instructions with diagrams and whole bunch of parts to get started on projects like Volt meter, LED game and more.
Built on the 'open-source electronics prototyping platform', and compatible with existing Arduino software lilbraries.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Flash Memory: 32 KB
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 6-12 V
- Digital I/O Pin Count: 14, including 6 for PWM
- Analog Input Pin Count: 6
- Other Connections: Mini-USB, ICSP for ATmega2560, DC power connector, 4-pin latchable Molex connector
- Power Source: USB or external DC power supply