Shipping and Returns
This policy covers Ko-Hen Electronics Supply Ltd. (“Ko-Hen Electronics”) post-purchase policies and processes such as shipping, returns, and damages for all customer orders, including those placed on www.kohen.ca (the “Website”).
Inventory levels on the Website indicate “in-stock,” “low stock” or “out-of-stock.” Should you place an order for a quantity that exceeds the amount we actually have on hand, we will contact you with the details and provide you with options, such as placing it on backorder and advising you of an expected date of inventory arrival, shipping a partial order, issuing a partial credit, or even cancelling the order, depending on your needs.
Orders that contain products that are in stock usually ship in 1-2 business days. Orders will be shipped in the manner selected at checkout.
For delivery dates on low stock or out-of-stock items, please contact email@example.com prior to ordering.
The Website offers customers a variety of shipping methods, including the following:
- See 'Rates' below
- Your own carrier (you will be asked to provide your account number and selected shipping service)
- Reserve in store (product held for 2 business days) and pick-up at Ko-Hen Electronics (no charge)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for large volumes or special delivery products.
British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan - $15.00
Everywhere else in Canada, some exclusions may apply - $18.00
Free freight on orders over - $175.00
Some products are not qualified for the above shipping rates. Shipping rates for these products will be determined by weight, size and destination. We source the best rate and contact you.
Please note the following:
- Shipping rates are based on delivery within Canada only. Freight, taxes, brokerage charges and duties may be applicable to all shipments outside of Canada. These charges will be billed directly to you by the carrier. Please contact us for best rate on international shipments.
- Shipping to remote areas may incur additional charges, which you will be advised of at the time of ordering.
Once your package has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided via email. Orders shipped by courier can be tracked via the delivery provider's website. Please note that after your order has been shipped, it may take 24 to 48 hours for the courier to update its tracking information.
If you're not satisfied, we want to know so we can make you happy! Contact us if the order didn't meet your expectations and we'll do what we can to make it right.
If you must return the item you purchased, the following practices and terms apply:
- Call us within 30 days of your date of purchase (403-346-3733 or 1-877-346-3799 Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST) or e-mail us at email@example.com to initiate your return and receive a return authorization. At that time, we will also determine the method and payment for shipping the product back. When you contact us, please provide us with your order number and the part number that you'd like to return or exchange.
- Returns will only be accepted 30 days from date of purchase.
- You may be required to pay the shipping charges to return the product to us. In the case of an error made by Ko-Hen Electronics (e.g., wrong item sent, incorrect quantity, etc.), Ko-Hen Electronics will pay the return shipping charges.
- Returned items may be subject to a 20% restocking charge. In the case of an error made by Ko-Hen Electronics, restocking charges will not apply.
- All items returned must be in their original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. Items will be inspected by Ko-Hen Electronics before any credit is issued.
- Any installed components may not be returned.
- Cut wire, cable and other cut products cannot be returned.
- Special Ordered items may not be returned unless authorized by Ko-Hen Electronics. Where authorized, a 20% restocking fee will apply.
- Warranties are subject to manufacturer's terms.
- A copy of the customer receipt and original packing slip must accompany all returns. A refund will be issued only to the original method of payment (e.g., credit card used to make the purchase).
- For items that cannot be resold, it is at Ko-Hen Electronics’ discretion if a return will be accepted and a credit issued. If the return is approved by Ko-Hen Electronics then a 20% restocking fee will apply.
We take the utmost care to ensure your goods arrive safely and in excellent condition.
If the shipment arrives and the box/package appears to have been damaged in transit, the following applies. If you selected one of our shipping partners during checkout, you may refuse the shipment and must immediately advise us in writing of the damage. Upon our receipt of the returned order, we will inspect it, and if damage has occurred we will pursue a claim with the carrier. We will do our best to replace your order with undamaged goods, or cancel your order and refund your payment. If you selected your own carrier and provided us with your account number we will not accept the return of a damaged shipment. You will need to process the damage claim with your carrier.
If you accept a damaged shipment, please take the following steps:
- If the outside of the packaging is damaged, you must make a note of exception on the waybill or delivery bill and have the carrier acknowledge the damage.
- Save the box and inside packaging for inspection.
- Inspect the contents of the shipment and notify Ko-Hen Electronics within two (2) days of receipt. You will receive further information on what to do with the order
If the shipment was received and the damage was not obvious at the time of delivery, then please:
- Contact Ko-Hen Electronics as soon as you notice the damage for further information; and
- Save the box and inside packaging for inspection.
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of Ko-Hen Electronics, or your dealings with the Website, please contact the following:
Ko-Hen Electronics Supply Ltd.
6022 67A St
Red Deer, AB, Canada T4P3E8
Phone: 1-877-346-3799; 403-346-3733
This document was last updated on August 13, 2018.