This Item is excluded from our shipping policy. Please contact us for best shipping rate.
Entrust LCD®Uninterruptible Power Supply
Compact Tower, Big Time Power
The Minuteman Entrust LCD Series UPS provides users all the features usually available in higher-priced UPS products to protect your valuable equipment: automatic voltage regulation, spike and surge protection, and battery backup, all in a surprisingly compact package.
Entrust LCD units feature eight to ten total outlets to ensure that all devices in your system can be protected with one of four or five surge-only or surge and battery protected outlets. Entrust LCD’s compact footprint makes it an ideal solution for cramped spaces including network and security closets, AV cabinets, tight desks, and more. With sizes ranging from 550VA to 1500VA, Entrust LCD can support a wide range of equipment, including personal computers, small to midsize security DVRs, network devices, small telephone systems, and more.
- LCD Status Display - front panel LCD screen shows the following: ⁃ Load & battery meters
- Efficient Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Hardware Regulates output voltage for protection against spikes, surges, brownouts, and blackouts
- Compact form factor ideal for tight installs
- Protect all of your devices 8-10 power battery backup and surge-only outlets ensure space for all pieces of the system
- Tool-less Battery Access Setup and maintenance made easy with tool-less battery panel
- Efficient, Responsible Power RoHS 2 Compliant
- Total Control of Your Power Free download of Minuteman SentryHD management software connects via USB and provides total monitoring and management capability
- Independent Battery Bypass Provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection, even when batteries are weak or dead
- Unmatched Peace of Mind 3-year limited warranty (electronics), 2-year warranty (batteries), and Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan™
- Independent Battery Bypass – allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation and spike/surge protection either with dead batteries or without batteries
⁃ Numeric Display
⁃ Display Scroll Button
⁃ Estimated runtime based on connected load
⁃ Alarm Silence Button
⁃ On/Off/Test Button