Safety relay module; Nominal input voltage: 12 VDC; 2,50 mm²; gray
If required, a ventilation hole can be made in the cover, reducing the protection type from IP67 to IP30.
If an outer contact (20) should weld, then the forced operated inner contact (12) driven by the actuator remains open. The rotating armature remains free to move. The unaffected contact pairs can operate normally, (i. e. their function to make or break remains unaffected).
If an inner contact should weld (12) then the movement of the rotating armature is blocked via the operator. Open contacts of all four contact pairs remain open. This arrangement corresponds to conventional, force-guided operation.
- 8 ETHERNET ports, 10/100 Mbps autonegotiation
- Front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X functions
- Full/half-duplex transfer modes for each port
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up table, supports up to 2000 absolute MAC addresses
- Overvoltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x flow control in full-duplex mode
- DIN-35 rail mounting