Heavy Duty Flux Remover - Aerosol
Manufacturer Part #
Quantity Breaks for E A
413B - HEAVY DUTY FLUX REMOVER
MG Chemicals heavy duty flux remover is specially formulated to dissolve and remove the most stubborn, encrusted, hard, baked-on fluxes and residues left on parts after soldering. It penetrates quickly to remove non-Ionic and ionic contaminants left on the non-component side circuit boards and can also work aggressively on isolated and hard to reach areas requiring spot cleaning. Offered in aerosol and liquid formats.
Consumer Product VOC Dilution Requirements
Residential or institutional users in California and other states (IL, IN, MI, OH, CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA, DC, UT) with similar 75% VOC limits on Electronic Cleaners must dilute the product 3:1 with water or acetone prior to use.
- Extra strength, harmful on some plastics
- Quickly dissolves burnt on flux
- Fast evaporation
- Variable valve allows user to control rate of flow
- The solder side of printed circuit boards (away from plastic components)
- Spot cleaning difficult patches of burnt on flux
- Flux burned at high heat in lead free solder applications
- Rosin / non-rosin fluxes
- No-clean residues
- Water soluble fluxes
- Ionic / non-ionic residues
- R, RA, RMA, and all synthetic flux residue
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought