419D - Premium Acrylic Conformal Coating from MG Chemicals
419D is a one-part, acrylic conformal coating that cures to a durable, flexible and smooth finish. It is easy to apply and can be handled in 10 minutes. It may be removed with appropriate strippers, or soldered through for repair or rework.
419D creates a robust moisture barrier that protects printed circuit boards in humid environments. It strongly protects against moisture, corrosion, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, short circuits, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
- 55 mL [1.86 fl oz] Bottle
- Certified UL 94V-0 (File# E203094)
- Qualified to IPC-CC-830B by Pacific Testing Laboratories
- Xylene and toluene free
- Fluoresces under UV-A light
- Validated for selective robotic coating equipment including PVA and Nordson ASYMTEK