Solder Lead Free - 96.3% Sn/0.7% Cu/3%Ag/ 0.032" Dia./ 454g Roll
Manufacturer Part #
Quantity Breaks for E A
4900 - LEAD FREE SOLDER, NO CLEAN, SAC305
MG Chemicals 4900–4917 SAC305 Lead Free Solder (No Clean) is an electronic grade solder wire. It uses the predominant lead-free alloy composition and exceeds J-STD-006 purity specifications. It is complemented with a no clean, synthetically refined, splatter-proof resin flux core that is classified as REL0 according to J-STD-004B. This solder is a great alternative to leaded solders.
The 4900–4917 solders achieve a consistent solder and flux percentage through a state-of-the-art, extrusion, wire-drawing machine. This machine continually monitors the wire to prevent voids and ensure consistency, providing a top-grade solder wire.
454g (1 lb) Spool
21ga (0.81mm / 0.032" dia)
2.2% Flux Core
- Lead free & no clean
- Exceeds J-STD-006 impurity requirements
- The resin spreads like rosin activated flux
- Virtually non-splattering
- Halide free
- About 14% longer by weight than leaded solder wires
- NFS International Registered [No. 144208] as an acceptable nonfood compound for use on electrical equipments in and around food processing areas.
- Dobb-Frank (DRC conflict free)
- REACH (compliant)
- RoHS (compliant)
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought