ST Blade Compact Fuse Blocks - 4 Circuits
Provides surface mount circuit protection for ATO®/ATC® Fuses in a compact footprint.
- Ignition protected when cover is secure –meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 for use in a gasoline engine compartment
- Single side design allows wire entry from one side to minimize footprint
- Insulating cover meets ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Includes 4 write-on circuit labels
- Fuses sold separately
- Circuits: 4
- Maximum Amperage: 100A per block; 30A per circuit
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
- Mounting: #8 Screw (M4)
- Terminal Stud Torque: 24 in-lb (2.71 Nm)
- Screw Terminal Torque: 15 in-lb (1.69 Nm)
- Screw Terminal Type: #8-32 Scews with captive star lock washer
- Terminal Stud Size: #10-32
DIMENSIONS: (W X L X H)
1.73" x 3.64" x 1.28" (43.8 x 92.5 x 32.5 mm)
WEIGHT: 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.