8462 - TRANSLUCENT SILICONE GREASE
MG Chemicals 8462 Silicone Grease is a water repelling, dielectric grease that provides superior corrosion and arcing resistance for connectors. Glob it on connectors to provide instant protection from moisture, humidity, oxidation, arching, and static discharge. It is thick and non-melting and will stay where it is put. It is safe on metals, rubbers, plastics and elastomers. Although it is electrically insolating, it can also be used to fill the gaps between tight fitting connectors to prevent moisture or humidity from seeping in, and to provide lubrication.
87.9 mL (2.97 fl oz), Tube
- Thick grease stays where it is applied
- Stable over a wide temperature range and conditions (non-melting)
- Provides good corrosion protection
- Excellent electrical insulator, high dielectric strength, protects from arching and static
- Provides non-conductive lubrication – no risk of shorts due to migration
- Usable for incidental food contact (Conforms to 21 CFR section 178.3570)
- Odorless and non-toxic
- Circuit breaker lubrication
- Transformer heat dissipation
- Seals static grounding
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.