WAGO - Ethernet Switch 8 Port 10/100 Din Rail 18-30 vdc
Manufacturer Part #
Quantity Breaks for E A
Industrial unmanaged ECO switch; 8-port 100Base-TX; black
The 852-112/000-001 Switch is an industrial unmanaged ETHERNET switch with 8 Fast ETHERNET ports for easily setting up small- to medium-sized networks. Its slim design paired with a DIN-rail adapter simplifies installation in the control cabinet and provides high vibration and shock resistance. Additionally, automatic transmission rate detection (auto-negotiation) and automatic identification of the transmit and receive lines (Auto MDI-X) allow simple plug-and-play operation, helping save time and money during commissioning.
- 8 ETHERNET ports 10/100 Mbit/s Autonegotiation
- Front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X functions
- Full/half-duplex transfer modes for each port
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up table, supports up to 1000 absolute MAC addresses
- Overvoltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x flow control in full-duplex mode
- Prioritization of PROFINET ETHERNET data packets (EtherType=0x8892) per IEEE802.1p
- DIN-35 rail mounting
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought