860 - SILICONE HEAT TRANSFER COMPOUND from MG Chemicals
A “traditional” thermally conductive grease based on zinc oxide and silicone oil that provides good thermal conductivity across a wide operating temperature range. Non-conductive, non-capacitive, and non-corrosive, it is used to improve the thermal conductivity between irregular metal surfaces. It is widely used to improve heat flow between heat sinks and heat generating electronic components such as CPU’s, GPU’s, and power components. Silicone thermal greases are preferred in high operating temperature applications where silicone migration is not a concern.
1.7mL (0.06 fl oz), Pouch
- Very high maximum operating temperature (-68°C - +200°C)
- Good thermal conductivity
- High dielectric strength
- Long service life
- Safe on plastics
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Contact conductivity improvement
- Irregular surfaces conductivity improvement
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.