Alternating Relay; Plug-in; 10A DPDT Cross-Wired; 120 VAC; w/ Switch
Alternating Relays with DPDT cross-wired outputs are used in applications requiring both (a) the optimization of load usage by equalizing the run time of two loads and (b) additional capacity in case of excess load requirements. This alternating action is initiated by a control switch, such as a float switch, manual switch, timing relay, pressure switch, or other isolated contact. Each time the initiating switch is opened, the output relay contacts will change state, thus alternating the two loads. Two LEDs indicate which load will energize first.
Alternating Relays with DPDT cross-wired output configurations are typically used to control two loads when the need to have both loads on at the same time for additional capacity is required. For products where only one load needs to be on at a time, see Alternating Relays with SDPT & DPDT output configurations.
An optional three position selector switch is offered. This allows a DPDT cross-wired unit to alternate the two loads as normal, or lock the relay to always operate the same load first each time. A load that has fewer hours of operation than the other load could be used more often to eventually balance the run time of both loads. The selector switch has a low-profile to prevent any accidental changes in status.
- For Duplex Control of two loads
- 10A DPDT Cross-Wired Output Configuration when additional capacity is required
- Control voltages of 120V AC
- Compact plug-in design utilizing industry-standard 8 pin octal socket
- Optional low profile selector switch for normal alternation or to lock either load to be ON first
- 2 LEDs indicate load to energize first
- Pilot Duty Rating