Macromatic - Alternating Relay; Plug-in; (2) 5A Custom DPDT CrossWired; 120 VAC; w/ Switch
Many duplex pump applications require Sequence On – Simultaneous OFF operation with three float switch inputs and alternation of which pump is turned on first. The two loads are energized sequentially when the LEAD & LAG switches close, but remain on together until the OFF switch is opened.
Normally, this is all done with a separate alternating relay, a control relay and two auxiliary contacts. Macromatic Duplex Controllers combine the function of these individual components in one plug-in product utilizing an 8-pin socket. This reduces the cost of the control panel by saving space, reducing the number of components and minimizing assembly labor.
A low profile, three-position switch is provided to alternate the two loads as normal or lock the relay to always operate the same load first each time.
- Combines functions of alternating relay, control relay & auxiliary contacts in one unit--saves money
- Offers Sequence On - Simultaneous OFF (S.O.S.O.) Operation with three float switch inputs
- Protects against failures of both OFF & LEAD switches
- Compact plug-in design utilizing industry-standard 8 pin octal socket saves space over separate components
- Low profile selector switch for normal alternation or to lock either load to be ON first
- 2 LEDs indicate load to energize first