1460-Point BreadBoard w/ 4 Power Rails
BB1460 is a solderless (plug-in) breadboard with 1460 connection tie-points (i.e. 1460 wire insertion holes). It has 4 power rails. Solderless breadboards are great for building and testing new circuits because parts can be easily inserted and removed. They are completely re-usable. The BB1460 has two 630 tie-point IC-circuit areas plus four 100 tie-point power rails. The housing is made of white ABS plastic, with a printed legend giving numbers and letters for columns and rows. The internal contacts are phosphor bronze with a plated nickel finish. A peelable adhesive tape backing is provided for attaching it to a surface and optional metal back plates are provided. BPS BreadBoards are Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant.
Feature Note: Configurable
The four sections of the BB1460 can be detached and re-arranged to make different configurations. The BB100R power rails and the BB630 circuit areas each have their own separate adhesive backing. i.e. The power rails are not connected to the circuit area by the adhesive tape backing (as is the case for the BB830 and BB1660). Mix and match the parts as needed.
Feature Note: DIP Integrated Circuits
DIP integrated circuits can be inserted along the centerline of the BB1460. Extra holes are available if needed on an I.C. pin by jumping across the groove (shown by the green wire in the photo above). This is particularly useful for DIP40 wide I.C.s.
- 1460 tie points total: 1260 tie-point IC-circuit area plus two 100 tie-point distribution strips providing power rails.
- ABS plastic body with black printed legend. Color legend on distribution strips.
- Contacts are Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish, rated for 50,000 insertions.
- Rated at 36 Volts, 2 Amps.
- Insertion Wire Size is 21 to 26 AWG, 0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
- Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface.
- Size: 6.5 x 4.3 x 0.3in (165.1 x 108.6 x 8.5mm)