This Item is excluded from our shipping policy. Please contact us for best shipping rate.
Encompass® On-line Uninterruptible Power Supply
Backup versatility: redefined
Minuteman’s Encompass Series delivers the comprehensive protection only offered by a true online UPS. By totally regenerating the incoming AC signal through double conversion technology, an online UPS provides an impenetrable “electrical firewall,” providing the most fail-safe power protection available.
Designed to protect the most critical equipment used in data centers, voice and data communications, security systems, and light industrial applications, the Encompass Series is SNMP-capable (card optional) and allows full device management using Minuteman’s SentryHD power monitoring and control software.
The Encompass product line is a value-priced online UPS solution that provides an outstanding set of features, true sinewave output, a three-year warranty (including batteries), generator compatibility, and is designed to meet the reliability expectations of even the most demanding critical applications.
- LCD Status Display - front panel LCD screen shows the following: ⁃ Input / Output voltage & frequency
- True online, double-conversion technology
- Compact case design, (only 2U for all models), for high density rack installations
- Flexible installation format: Rack/Tower
- Rackmount ears come attached to UPS
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- 0.9 output power factor
- Highly-efficient, Economy Mode option
- Output receptacle control with 2 banks
- Independent Battery Bypass – allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation and spike/surge protection either with dead batteries or without batteries
- Hot-swappable battery replacement
- Cold Start capable
- Automatic internal bypass
- Simultaneous USB and RS-232 communications
- Compatible with Minuteman’s SentryHD software
- SNMP compatible (with optional card)
- Dedicated EPO port
- Tool-less battery replacement design
- 1Gbit RJ45 network protection
- Full three-year warranty (including batteries)
- Green UPS design (RoHS2 compliant)
⁃ UPS and battery mode / status
⁃ Load capacity
⁃ Estimated runtime based on connected load