Macromatic - Intrinsically Safe Relay; DIN Mount; Four Channel; 102- 132V AC & 10-125V DC; 5A NO
The ISD Series of Intrinsically Safe Barrier Relays provide a safe and reliable method to control up to four loads (motor starters, relays, etc.) with up to four input devices (switches, sensors, etc.) located in a hazardous area.
The ISD Series relays utilize a compact 60mm wide enclosure that can be both mounted on 35mm DIN rail or panel-mounted with two screws. Terminals for the input devices from the hazardous area are on the bottom of the unit for easy access in the enclosure to incoming field wiring from the hazardous area. Pluggable terminal blocks on both the input and output sides allow for easy initial wiring of the unit as well as replacement without having to remove any wires.
Each input has two terminals supporting direct connection of 2-wire input devices eliminating the need to mount a separate terminal block. Each output relay is isolated with two wiring terminals providing a true normally-open contact. This allows the output contacts to be used in complex control circuits and allows for each output to switch different voltages with respect to other outputs and the input voltage. A universal input voltage of 102-132V AC & 10-125V DC covers a variety of applications with one device.
- Approved for use in these Hazardous Locations: ⁃ Class I, Div 1 (Zones 0 and 1 Canada), Groups A, B, C, D
- Terminals support 2-wire inputs
- Isolated 5A relay outputs
- Pluggable terminals offer easy installation & replacement
- Universal input voltage of 102-132V AC & 10-125V DC
- Compact 60mm wide enclosure for both DIN-rail or panel-mount
- Standard & inverse logic
- Instantaneous & delayed response times
- LED status indicator
⁃ Class II, Div 1 (Zones 20 and 21 Canada), Group E, F, G
⁃ Class III, Div 1