Intrinsically Safe Relay; DIN Mount; One Channel; 102-132V AC & 10-125V DC; 5A NO
The ISE Series of Intrinsically Safe Barrier relays provide a safe and reliable method to control a single load (motor starters, relays, etc.) with a single input device (switches, sensors, etc.) located in a hazardous area.
The compact 17.5mm wide enclosure can be both mounted on 35mm DIN rail or panel-mounted with two screws. Terminals for the input devices from the Hazardous area are on the bottom for easy access in the enclosure to incoming field wiring from the hazardous area.
- Approved for use in these Hazardous Locations: ⁃ Class I, Div 1 (Zones 0 and 1 Canada), Groups A, B, C, D
- Terminals support 2-wire inputs
- Isolated 5A relay outputs
- Universal input voltage of 102-132V AC & 10-125V DC
- Compact 17.5mm wide enclosure for both DIN-rail or panel-mount
- Standard & inverse logic
- LED status indicator
⁃ Class II, Div 1 (Zones 20 and 21 Canada), Group E, F, G
⁃ Class III, Div 1