Digital Tone and Probe Kit
The TDG310K1C Digital Tone and Probe Kit allows tracing and locating of single or bundles cables that are connected to unpowered or active networks such as phone lines, network cables or coax cables. The built-in test functions can verify proper termination of network cables or test for shorts in the single-ended test mode.
- Trace and locate cables in unpowered or live circuits
- Audible and visual signal strength indicators
- Built-in testing of RJ45 terminations
- Check status of analog phone lines
- Built-in high-intensity flashlight
- Digital signal (rejects noise and false signals): RJ45 Twisted pair, RJ11 telephone line, BNC cable etc.
- UTP Cable Test: LED wire map, shielded cable and shielding continuity indicator, check cable type indicator: straight/cross/other
- Continuity Test of RJ45 Cable Connectors: Detect the continuity of the pins on both sides of network cable and short circuits
- LED Flashlight: Short press to turn LED flashlight on or off
- Silent Mode: Long press on the Mute key to switch to silent modeC
- Audio Output: Supports external audio output and mono earphone jack
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.