Macromatic - Time Delay Relay; Plug-in; On Delay; 24-240VAC/12-125VDC; 10A DPDT; 0.05 Sec. - 100 Hr.
The TR-6 Series offers the flexible programmability of a multi-range time delay relay together with a universal input voltage. These products provide an easy method to select one of 16 time ranges between 0.05 seconds and 100 hours using a rotary switch. The actual time delay is then set by using the potentiometer to adjust within the selected time range.
- Each unit has 16 timing ranges built-in covering 0.05 seconds-100 hours
- Selecting a range is easy using a rotary switch (no math is required or DIP switches to set)
- Universal input voltage: 24-240V AC & 12-125V DC
- Uses industry-standard 8 pin octal sockets
- 10A DPDT output contacts can handle most pilot duty & fractional HP loads