Macromatic - Time Delay Relay; Plug-in; (4) function; 24-240 VAC 12-125VDC; 10A DPDT; 0.05 Sec. - 100 Hr.
The TR-681 & TR-682 Series offer the flexible programmability of a multi-function and multi-range time delay relay together with a universal input voltage. These products provide an easy method to select one of eight (TR-681) or four (TR-682) time delay functions and any time range between 0.05 seconds and 100 hours. Programming is accomplished through the use of two rotary switches to select function and time range. The actual time delay is then set by using the potentiometer to adjust within the selected time range. This product can literally replace hundreds of different catalog numbers, thereby reducing inventory requirements.
- Four or eight timing functions in one unit easily selectable with rotary switch
- Each unit has 16 timing ranges built-in covering 0.05 seconds-100 hours
- Selecting a range is easy using a 16-position rotary switch (no math is required or DIP switches to set)
- Universal input voltage: 24-240V AC & 12-125V DC
- Utilizes industry-standard 8 octal sockets
- 10A DPDT output contacts can handle most pilot duty and fractional HP loads